9 replies to this topic

#1 Jonathan Parker

Jonathan Parker

:)

• Administrators
  • 35,102 posts
  • Locationhttp://StarSearchCasting.com

Posted 24 November 2007 - 01:40 AM

Here is another modeling scam. This person uses several names and locations. In some messages he says he is in the USA and in some he says he is in the UK. But we traced his IP address (216.226.67.250) to Miami Florida and also Nigeria (83.229.91.50). He is probably based in Nigeria Africa and has a partner in Florida.

This is one of the scam message he is sending:

"Model Opportunity!
I'm Dennis I represent a POM Inc modeling company, in London and we have selected this your portfolio for a Mountain dew billboard advertisement.All we need is your approval,to enable us process your payment, no commission , no overhead costs , you just get payed for your pictures right away.Email your approval to ( [email protected] )..
Cheers, Waiting For You Reply

Dennis. "

#2 Jonathan Parker

Jonathan Parker

• Administrators
  • 35,102 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:24 AM

Here is another version of the scam message being sent under the name David Frank:

"Hello,
I represent a modeling company here in london and your picture as been selected for a billboard advertisment/and local advert here at heathrow airport.Your pictures as been accepted by the Agency Ghost Inc.We dont descriminate sizes or shapes of individual models,we just acknowledge gorgeous pictures and use it for commercials.The Financier will airmail payment to you by UPS courier service.Our financial office is based in Baltimore,MD.
You will receive a check as paymet for the contract..You will take out the 15% for your gorgeous pictures and proceed to sending the balance over to your appointed Agent via western union Tranfer for Legal Documentation of the deal and "Comp card".This payment will also be used as "Sign up fee" with the agent.I will be awaiting your urgent response with the
following information:

FULL NAME:

ADDRESS:

PHONE:

For futher information you can contact:
Financier (Mr David )
Office +447024646394..Feel free to call him at any time.
my phone number:447025383365
Our email: [email protected]..Send your respond to our email
add
Regards Ghost inc model !

N*B
We awaiting to receive four picture of you.The photos required is
basically for a Coca-cola advertisment bill board at Heathrow airport in
london..Let us know your decision ASAP."

#3 Jonathan Parker

Jonathan Parker

• Administrators
  • 35,102 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:33 AM

This is the version of the scam being sent by Mark Bond:

"Hi,
I represent a POM Inc modelling company, in london and we have selected this your portfolio for a Coca-Cola billboard advertisment.All we need is your approval,to enable us process your payment, no commision , no overhead costs , you just get payed for your pictures right away.
Email your approval to ([email protected])
Cheers,
Waiting For You Reply.."

This is the next message this scammer sends:

"Hi,
We quite appreciate your swift response concerning the modelling contract.Our web-site is currently undergoing Upgrade.Your pictures as been accepted by the Agency,'Beauty Incorporated'as one of the preferred picture for the billboard advert.We dont descriminate sizes or shapes of individual models,we just acknowledge gorgeous pictures and use it for commercials.The Financier will airmail payment to you via Royal mail courier service.through our financier’s office in USA.You will receive a check or Walmart money order as payment for the Billboard contract .You will also be sent an agreement Form M20 via email.When you receive payment you will take out the 15% of the total sum for your gorgeous pictures that is being used, after which you proceed to sending the balance over to your appointed Agent via western union money Tranfer for Legal Documentation of the deal.This payment will also be used as "Sign up fee" with the agent.Please note that this will be your first instalment.You will be paid the full balance of the funds after the Legal documentation of the contract has been confirmed by our agent.I will be awaiting your urgent response with the following information:

FULL NAME:

HOME ADDRESS:

PHONE:

EMAIL ADDRESS:

N*B
The photos required is basically for a Coca-cola advertisment billboard...
We have selected the image on your profile page But if you have more you can send us more maybe we can still take any one good of that also.
Its the most prefered picture in our portfolio
get back to us on this Email [email protected]
Many thanks,
Pom Inc..."

#4 tusseya

tusseya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:20 PM

Hello! I got similar message from "modeling agency" on myspace:
Please looka at this:

I represent a beauty Incorporated modeling
company in United state of America. We have
selected this your portfolio for a Coca-Cola billboard
advertisement at

"HEATH ROW AIRPORT"

All we need is your approval,to enable us process your

payment, no commission , no overhead costs , you just
get paid for your
pictures right away.

Email your approval to ... williams. bunmi@yahoo. com

we are glad to let you
know that your picture will be use for the bill board
as soon as we get your approval..... Await your
response..

Regards
Bunmi
Endeavor to send your reply to
[williams. bunmi@yahoo. com]

Who is the Wiliams? And how interest he has?

#5 bonitabonita

bonitabonita

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:04 PM

Hi i also received a mail on tagged.. saying

Hello,
My name is JONATHAN SMITH, a Member of the Confederation of the Food and Drink Industries of the EU,france president of the Union of European Union Group of The Coca-Cola Company.
Right now we are working on a job for Coca cola in Denmark,Canada and U.K, Id like to know if you are interested in modeling, for your photos would be displayed on billboards, magazines and all major international airports in Denmark.
We go around selecting pictures and photos that fit the required standard we have set down, from different sites on the Internet such as dating and modeling sites. I saw your photo on this site and i think they fit our criteria perfectly.
Please let me know if you are interested in this Job. For starters, you get a 500 euro before photo shoot after which you may negotiate your contract pay. Its also may be a chance to attain noticeable fame.
Please do not reply via this site, as your mail would not be answered. Get back to me via email "[email protected]" if you are interested in this offer and I would give you further details.

God Bless

JONATHAN SMITH.

I dont know what they want... but look at the answering mail ending on yahoo.co.uk

#6 Magda1784

Magda1784

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:19 PM

Hi guys big problem here...got some scammers sending me messges pretending to be some coca cola people read thes messages and tell me what to do PLEASEEE
First message
Hello,

My name is Dominique Reiniche, a Member of the Confederation of the Food and Drink Industries of the EU, \france president of the Union of European Union Group of The Coca-Cola Company.
Right now we are working on a job for Coca cola in the UK and France,canada. Id like to know if you are interested in modeling, for your photos would be displayed on billboards, magazines and all major international airports in the UK.
before photo shoot after which you may negotiate your contract pay. Its also may be a chance to attain noticeable fame.

When ever an advert is meant to done by Coca cola,we go around in search of photos, where ever we can find, basically through internet such as modeling site or we post an advert, So its from there pictures ,photos and information sent will be screened and selected and it happened that you will chosen with some other qualified candidates.Beauty is the watch word for the criteria we are looking for so don't be amazed.
Please let me know if you are interested in this Job. For starters, you get a 450 before photo shoot after which you may negotiate your contract pay. Its also may be a chance to attain noticeable fame.

and all that is left is that a payment would be sent to you.That payment would cover both the 450 which you should use to buy cloths and accessories to be used to take more photos, then rest should be sent to our international photographer and make-up artist who would come around for the photo session.

So,if still interested in the offer,the necessary informations should be sent as soon as possible
FULL NAME:
WEIGHT:
HEIGHT:
HOME ADDRESS:
CITY
POST CODE
COUNTRY
PRESENT OCUPATION
MOBILE NUMBER:
EMAIL:
DO YOU HAVE A BANK ACOUNT?
............MALE MODEL..................
CHEST:
SHOE SIZE
HAIR:
BUILD
..........LADY MODELS.....................
BUST:
WAIST:
HIPS:
DRESS SIZE:
SHOE SIZE:
EYES:
HAIR:

*Please note that none of the information you share with us is going to be shared with any third party, they are strictly for purpose of analysis only.

After your information has been reviewed and confirmed, a makeup artist and photographer would be assigned to you to take you on the photo shoots. Also the initial 450 due to you and payment for the artist and photographer will be sent to you. All the required information should be sent as soon as possible as we respond on a first come first served basis.
N*B
We are still awaiting to receive two or more picture of you.The photos required is basically for documentations and preview. all details should be send to asap
.Let us know your decision ASAP..
Thanks and God bless.

Dominique Reiniche

Second message

Thanks for the reply and information you have sent. Well your information would have to be confirmed, reviewed and processed and this may take a while.and after it is been processed and you are pick for the job.The payment that should cover both the 450 Pounds which you should use to buy cloths and accessories to be used to take more photos, then rest should be sent to our international photographer and make up artist that will be asign to you, who would come around for the photo shoot. Please it is advised that you keep in touch, as you would be contacted soonest.
Dominique Reiniche

3rd message
Hello
Congatulations , Good to know you are ready for the shooting .you will be recieving the check of 3,150 Gbp sent out to you by the sponsora
. well The payment that should cover both the 450 pounds which you should use to buy cloths and accessories to be used to take more photos, then rest should be sent to our international photographer and make up artist Mr Martins and co that was asgin to your region,you will be sending 2,700 GBP. They would come around for the photo shoot. Please it is advised that you keep in touch, as you would be contacted soonest.
you are to bank the money and get ready for the shooting later next week, Mr martins will email you or phone on the date and the location for the shooting. . you are to get back to me with the details from the bank .what date will money be ready for you to buy your cloth
Dominique

LAST MESSAGE

Hello
Am Mr martins Prosper from face and page studio we have been asign to
your location for photo section and make up for a coca cola job . the
photo section will be taken place at your location.
You have been advise to buy cloths and accessories for the photo
section, we adivce you to buy smart and fitted cloth ready for this
photo section mostly blue jeans and sh*t for casual ,glamour and
sporti cloth.we will like to know the best day of the week that will
be sweettable for you to do this section?

The section will only take 4-5 hrs of the day, we only want
about 10 good shoot .we are meant to understand that you have been
mail payment for the cloths and accessories as agreed by you with the
sponsore. and the rest funds will be sent to us via Money gram or
westren union to our location at any time.

Job Location: The shooting will hold at a rented photographers studio
in your location,so you don't have to worry about traveling, the name
and address of the studio will be forwarded to you before the date of
the shooting,all make up will be taken cared of in the studio by the
make up artist (MARY BANKS).you can come along with any body of your
choice on the day of the shooting, your mum,dad,friend,body-guard
anybody you wish to come with just for you to feel more comfortable.

Job Details: You have 10 different Fashion outfits to cover, which
would have brought from the inital payment

Types of cloths: Jeans and Jackets,(gray jacket very important) Some
Material Clothing and sporti.

Expectations: You need to have good and attractive poses (start practicing).

Basically this is all required of you, please get in touch with me if
any information
on the payment.

you will have to send the funds to us via wesrten union or money
gram after you have deduct you funds for cloth , we are always
moving to diffrent region for shooting, that is the best , fastest and
safest way to have the funds to us at any were.
get back to us so we can give you the address of our present location
so as to make us have the funds and get ready for the photo section

Martins Prosper
Face and Page photos
[email protected]
+447045732022
+447024034162

WHAT SHOULD I DO...its starting to worry me.. :(

#7 kristin92

kristin92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationwww.facebook.com/kristin.a.walsh

Posted 25 June 2009 - 12:47 PM

I got the exact same e-mails ! I recived the cheque to day and everything ! is this some scam ??? Please answer because now I am supposed to send Mr.Martin the rest of the money. Or a total of 3200 euros! HELP![/size]

Hi guys big problem here...got some scammers sending me messges pretending to be some coca cola people read thes messages and tell me what to do PLEASEEE
First message
Hello,

My name is Dominique Reiniche, a Member of the Confederation of the Food and Drink Industries of the EU, \france president of the Union of European Union Group of The Coca-Cola Company.
Right now we are working on a job for Coca cola in the UK and France,canada. Id like to know if you are interested in modeling, for your photos would be displayed on billboards, magazines and all major international airports in the UK.
before photo shoot after which you may negotiate your contract pay. Its also may be a chance to attain noticeable fame.

When ever an advert is meant to done by Coca cola,we go around in search of photos, where ever we can find, basically through internet such as modeling site or we post an advert, So its from there pictures ,photos and information sent will be screened and selected and it happened that you will chosen with some other qualified candidates.Beauty is the watch word for the criteria we are looking for so don't be amazed.
Please let me know if you are interested in this Job. For starters, you get a 450 before photo shoot after which you may negotiate your contract pay. Its also may be a chance to attain noticeable fame.

and all that is left is that a payment would be sent to you.That payment would cover both the 450 which you should use to buy cloths and accessories to be used to take more photos, then rest should be sent to our international photographer and make-up artist who would come around for the photo session.

So,if still interested in the offer,the necessary informations should be sent as soon as possible
FULL NAME:
WEIGHT:
HEIGHT:
HOME ADDRESS:
CITY
POST CODE
COUNTRY
PRESENT OCUPATION
MOBILE NUMBER:
EMAIL:
CHEST:
SHOE SIZE
HAIR:
BUILD
BUST:
WAIST:
HIPS:
DRESS SIZE:
SHOE SIZE:
EYES:
HAIR:

*Please note that none of the information you share with us is going to be shared with any third party, they are strictly for purpose of analysis only.

After your information has been reviewed and confirmed, a makeup artist and photographer would be assigned to you to take you on the photo shoots. Also the initial 450 due to you and payment for the artist and photographer will be sent to you. All the required information should be sent as soon as possible as we respond on a first come first served basis.
N*B
We are still awaiting to receive two or more picture of you.The photos required is basically for documentations and preview. all details should be send to asap
Thanks and God bless.

Dominique Reiniche

Second message

Thanks for the reply and information you have sent. Well your information would have to be confirmed, reviewed and processed and this may take a while.and after it is been processed and you are pick for the job.The payment that should cover both the 450 Pounds which you should use to buy cloths and accessories to be used to take more photos, then rest should be sent to our international photographer and make up artist that will be asign to you, who would come around for the photo shoot. Please it is advised that you keep in touch, as you would be contacted soonest.
Dominique Reiniche

3rd message
Hello
Congatulations , Good to know you are ready for the shooting .you will be recieving the check of 3,150 Gbp sent out to you by the sponsora
. well The payment that should cover both the 450 pounds which you should use to buy cloths and accessories to be used to take more photos, then rest should be sent to our international photographer and make up artist Mr Martins and co that was asgin to your region,you will be sending 2,700 GBP. They would come around for the photo shoot. Please it is advised that you keep in touch, as you would be contacted soonest.
you are to bank the money and get ready for the shooting later next week, Mr martins will email you or phone on the date and the location for the shooting. . you are to get back to me with the details from the bank .what date will money be ready for you to buy your cloth
Dominique

LAST MESSAGE

Hello

any information
on the payment.

Martins Prosper
Face and Page photos
[email protected]
+447045732022
+447024034162

#8 pernaleted

pernaleted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 05:09 PM

i got the same mails too! i recived the tavel cheques but i dont know what i can do! answear please this is some scam?

• Guests

Posted 15 October 2010 - 05:54 AM

Borrowed Time will continue to be a disc only talent thanks to 13066, but now we it's down to a more condensed 2 tanks with only a slight nerf to Buy WOW Gold upon the amount of haste granted. These are highly desirable talents, but remember that their utility is linked to your usage of Power Word:Shield.Pain Suppression WOW Gold shuold got this talent is still mandatory and essential for buying time in the most hectic of dungeons. Train of Thought This new talent is the further incentive to disc priests to use Smite to restore mana and reduce the cooldown on Penance Aion Power Leveling. Though Penance isn't nearly as strong as it is in Wrath, it's a cheaper, faster version of Greater Heal, which is invaluable right now. That's just sexy.

#10 donnadoherty

donnadoherty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:33 AM

First message
Hello,

FULL NAME:
WEIGHT:
HEIGHT:
HOME ADDRESS:
CITY
POST CODE
COUNTRY
PRESENT OCUPATION
MOBILE NUMBER:
EMAIL:
CHEST:
SHOE SIZE
HAIR:
BUILD
BUST:
WAIST:
HIPS:
DRESS SIZE:
SHOE SIZE:
EYES:
HAIR:

N*B
Thanks and God bless.

Dominique Reiniche

Second message

Dominique Reiniche

3rd message
Hello
Dominique

LAST MESSAGE

Hello

any information
on the payment.

Martins Prosper
Face and Page photos
[email protected]
+447045732022
+447024034162

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users